Rules of Play
Rules of Play
Raffle License: RAF1310659
• The lottery will take place from May 17 to June 16, online with BUMP, an electronic raffle supplier.
• All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
• Tickets prices are: 5 tickets for $10, 20 tickets for $25, 100 tickets for $50, and 500 tickets for $100
• Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Bump
• $25,000 received from Wendell Motor Sales Ltd. This will be a guaranteed pot of $12,500.
• There will be two Early Bird Draws: #1 May 29 at 1 p.m. and #2 June 12 at 1 p.m. announced by Mike Farwell on CityNews570. $5,000 sponsorship from TLC Pet Food for the Early Bird Draws.
• The final draw date will take place on Friday, June 16, 2023 at 1:15 p.m.
• 50/50 draw location: CityNews 570, 230 The Boardwalk, Kitchener, ON N2N 0B1
• Ticket purchases must be made no later than Friday, June 16 at 1 p.m. to be eligible for this 50/50 draw.
• After purchasing, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
• The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
• The amount of the 50/50 will be monitored on the website and will be 50% of the total sales during the time of the draw.
• The winning number will be announced on the website, social media channels, and in print onsite. The winner will also be contacted directly by a representative from Cystic Fibrosis Canada by phone and/or email.
• The winner may claim their prize by contacting Cystic Fibrosis Canada by phone at 1-888-378- 2233 ext. 251 or by email at email@example.com. The winner will then be awarded the prize amount by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
• The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
• The winner must provide photo identification and verify their phone number and address to claim their prize.
• CF Canada employees are not eligible to win
• Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with a photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for the draw. If the winner cannot provide a photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
• In the event a winner does not come forward, the winning ticket will be kept and held for 6 months. After that time has elapsed the prize will be donated back to Cystic Fibrosis Canada with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
• Ticket purchasing eligibility:
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of purchase
- Must be in the Province of Ontario at the time of purchase
- Must not be one of the following:
- An employee of the Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario
- An employee of the supplier of the BUMP 50/50 System who is involved with the development and/or support of the 50/50 System
- Members of the same household of each of the above. Note: Prior to the purchase of a ticket online, you will be required to verify your eligibility and that the information is complete and accurate.